- Enabling each individual to reach their full potential
- Promoting self confidence and positive attitudes
- Developing young people’s role as citizens and their sense of community
- Ensuring equal opportunities in all aspects of school life
- Delivering an enjoyable and enriching curriculum that allows learners to achieve and is accessible to all
- Providing an inclusive environment that is healthy, caring and safe
- Valuing parents, carers and the wider community as partners in learning
- Celebrating success and effort in all that we do
We asked our parents and teaching assistants ‘HOW DO WE ACHIEVE OUR VISION STATEMENT?’ Download their answers below.
The responses we received made the leaders of the school feel very proud. We are enabling each child to achieve their potential in a safe, caring and fun environment while promoting and valuing fundamental human values of, for example, citizenship, friendship and care for others.